New 316 stainless steel straight-through one-way valve quick exhaust pressure relief valve check valve vacuum valve accessories
Product Short Scan
This product is a vacuum valve, the principle is similar to the tire valve. This vacuum valve includes a vacuum valve body, air nozzle, lock cap, nut, and pipe.
1. The vacuum valve body should be installed on the sealed container correctly before use (the valve body should be installed on the plane, and the plane roughness is not lower than Ra3.2 in principle). The UNF7/16-20 internal thread mounting valve body can be machined on the plane: or the installation hole can be machined on the plane, the recommended diameter of the hole size is 11.2mm, and the thickness of the mounting plate is not greater than 15mm. Put the trachea on the nozzle.
2. When the vacuum valve is not inserted into the nozzle, the vacuum valve is closed, such as [picutre 1], [picutre 2]. At this time, the sealed container is not communicated with the outside; in the state of [picutre 2], when the sealed container needs to enter the operation at the end of the dehumidification/vacuum/air tightness test, be sure to install nuts.
3. The vacuum valve is inserted into the air nozzle, and after tightening the locking cap, the vacuum valve is in the open state, and the sealing container is communicated with the outside. Such as [picutre 3]
Product Main Features
- Vacuum drying.
- Fast negative pressure.
- Portable and efficient.
- Reliable sealing
Data & Size
1. After the vacuum valve is finished with dehumidification/vacuum/packing, the nut should be installed on the valve body immediately to prevent foreign bodies from entering the valve body. Before installing the nut, pay attention to whether the sealing ring is installed correctly in the sealing groove.
2. If the vacuum valve needs to “relieve pressure”, please use the nozzle to “relieve pressure” in accordance with the guidelines, and it is strictly forbidden to use other tools to press the vacuum valve spool.
3. The vacuum valve should not be installed on the pothole plane or curved surface, and the installation hole should be deburred so as not to scratch the sealing ring.
There are no reviews yet.