Rovmaker O-ring Sealed Cabin Aluminum Alloy Flange For ROV
There are two O-ring grooves at the bottom of the flange of the sealed cabin, and one O-ring groove at the top. A fluorine rubber sealing ring can achieve a good sealing effect.
Six threaded holes at both ends for fixing internal devices and compressing the hatch cover.
- Three tight sealing ring grooves
- Aluminum alloy CNC machining
- Corrosion resistance and hardened surface oxidation treatment
- O-ring end surface can seal any smooth surface hatch cover
- Easy to disassemble/tighten
- Fluorine rubber O-ring has extremely high acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance
- 12 threaded holes are convenient for pressing the hatch cover and fixing internal components
- 6 * Screws
- 3 * O ring
- 1 * Sealed Cabin Flange
There are no reviews yet.