Aluminum M10 & M8 ROV Waterproof Power Switch OpenROV Rotary on-off Switch Diy Kit 300m Depth Closure Remote Operated Vehicle
This switch is an aluminum rotary underwater switch, which is widely used for underwater robots and other types of equipment within a depth of 300 meters.
For a low current low voltage switch, please use a relay or mos tube switch tube. And it can not be used as a high current power switch directly.
- Aluminum processing, surface red oxidation.
- Double-layer fluorine rubber sealing ring
- High-precision touch switch
Note: when turning to the end clockwise to connect, loosen a certain distance to disconnect
- Operating Voltage: 125VAC
- Operating Current: 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20℃-70℃
- Plug Resistance: 0.02Ω
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ
- Line Diameter: 22AWG
- 1 x Switch Kit
There are no reviews yet.